learn the skills
to save a life
With our YMCA and American Red Cross lifeguard certification courses you can do just that. Participants will learn lifeguarding skills, how to perform CPR on an adult, child and infant, how to use an AED, and necessary first-aid skills.
Lifeguard Certification Classes
Lifeguard certification offers two options:
1. Blended learning combines online learning with on-site skills sessions where you will practice skills and demonstrate competency.
2. In-house session is done on-site for both classroom & water skills. Classroom session is done via powerpoint & video clips. No text book is required however you may purchase on line separately.
Participants will learn lifesaving, standard first aid, blood born pathogens protocol, and CPR/AED. Attendance of every class is required for the completion. Upon completion they will receive their certifications from the American Red Cross.
Mandated Requirements-No Exceptions-No Refunds for failed Swim Test
*Must be 15 years old by the completion of this course
*Must be able to swim 500 yards(11 laps-22 lengths) in a combination of 200 yds front crawl, 200 yds breast-stroke and 100 yds or either one.
*Must attend all scheduled classes.
you can be PRE-TESTED to see if you meet requirements by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee: $350.00 NON-refundable
1/4/2017-2/15/2017 ( ALL Wednesdays)
3/10/2017-4/28/207 (ALL Fridays)
Includes CPR recert. MUST attend all 4 days from 5:30-930pm (no exceptions)
fee: $175.00 (must bring mask or $10 fee)
Upcoming Sessions: 1/9/2017-1/12/2017
MUST attend both days from 6-9pm
fee: $95.00(mask included)
Upcoming Sessions: 12/6/2016-12/7/2016
One day training from 530-930pm
fee $70.00 (must bring mask or $10 additional fee)
Upcoming Sessions: 3/15/2017
Age: 16 years old by course completion and complete swim test
email email@example.com for swim test specifics
**NO refunds for failure to pass swim test
**MUST attend all classes
fee: $400.00 for 12 weeks 6-9pm Fridays
Lifeguard Management In-person Test
Upcoming Sessions: 3/29/2017
We make our babysitter’s training course fun and fast-paced. We’ll teach you how to be the best babysitter through engaging activities, videos and discussions. Our instructors will teach you how to:
- Supervise infants & children
- Perform skills such as diapering & feeding
- Handle bedtime & discipline issues
- Identify safety hazards & prevent injuries
- Communicate effectively with parents
- Find & interview for babysitting jobs
Upcoming Sessions: 10/22/2016