Giving Back and
To Our Neighbors
We believe that we have a duty to try to help where help is needed. We believe that with support, resources and guidance, people can improve their own lives and the lives of others.
Reindeer Ramble Registration 07.25.19
Registration is OPEN!
36th Annual Reindeer Ramble
5K Holiday Road Race/Walk to benefit the YMCA Strong Kids Scholarship Fund
Map of the Route!
Snow or Shine Event!!! Sunday, 12/8/2019
Same great course! Same great energy! Same great kick off to your holiday season!
First 75 Pre-Register Will Receive a Long Sleeve Shirt!!!
Register Online Today!
Dress up & run in a team tied together like Santa’s Reindeer
- Minimum 5 Runners/Maximum 7 Runners per team
- Must bring your own rope/garland to tie up with
- First Prize awarded to fastest Santa-Pede
- Prize awarded to Best Costumes
- All Santa-Pedes must register as individuals
It’s Simple to Smile 12.16.15
Amazon will donate .5% of your purchases when you shop through the smile.amazon link to support the YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County – which helps support an organization that gives so generously to the community to help youth, adults and families.
1. Sign up at http://smile.amazon.com/
2. Choose YMCA of Kingston and Ulster County
3. SHOP!! through your amazon account for things you ned, gifts, books, music, business supplies … EVERYTIME you shop! (all purchases marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” will yield us a donation of .5% of it’s value with no extra work for you!
Make your online purchases count
Field Goods @ the Y 01.03.14
FIELD GOODS (a local business that delivers fresh, local produce The Kingston YMCA each Wednesday), the surprises of local produce, and our local farms.
ask @ reception desk how you can join and receive fresh produce from local vendors and pick it up @ the Y
Field Goods Local Produce About Field Goods